11 reasons to buy The Language Market:
- Lessons that use function and vocabulary in a meaningful communicative context.
- Over 6000 spoken words per language.
- Interactive lessons which require continuous student response.
|Over 6000 spoken words per language.|
- Practical activities that focus on topics relevant to primary school students.
- A scoring system designed to motivate student learning and improvement.
- A teaching methodology based on the principles of orientating, enhancing, synthesising and extending, as well as promoting reinforcement and progression.
- Grammatical forms that are highlighted through reinforcement activities.
- Exercises that incorporate explanations and relevant examples.
- The Chinese and Japanese versions of The Language Market provide the student with a calligraphy booth to assist in learning script.
- The Japanese version includes seven activity katakana units.
- Each stage comes with a comprehensive user's guide.
Each language activity can assist the learner to:
- Foster and improve listening comprehension.
- Create an awareness of the basic sentence structure and grammatical features of the target language.
- Expose the student to the characteristic sounds of the target language.
- Encourage the student to self-direct his or her learning.
- Immerse students in the target language.
- Practice intelligent guessing.